Sun, Nov 01|
Crystal Coast Unity
Sunday Celebration: My Brother's Keeper with Rev Charlie Curtis
Music, Inspiration, Connection. This Service is live via our Virtual Zoom Sanctuary. A limited number of people can join together in our Physical Sanctuary and view the Zoom event on the television. Experience spiritual community while still observing social distancing guidelines.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2020, 10:15 AM EST
Crystal Coast Unity, 117 E Fort Macon Rd, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512, USA
About the Event
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Crystal Coast Unity is making every effort to create a safe and joyful experience for our community while also following the guidance of the NC Department of Health and Human Services and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as we endeavor to reduce the impact and infections of COVID-19. All persons attending an in-person service agree to the following terms, conditions and policies without exception:
- Attendance of in-person services is completely voluntary and attendees agree that Crystal Coast Unity Church (CCU), its Ministers, and Board of Trustees are not liable for any illness that could be contracted by attending an in-person service.
- Attendees agree to wear a cloth mask during the duration of the service and continuously while in the building of Crystal Coast Unity.
- Attendees agree to use hand sanitizer upoin entering the building and to sign in to a contract-tracing log. CCU has permission to share this list with local and state officials if needed to access contact should anyone become infected with COVID-19. Anyone who has attended a live service at CCU agrees to inform Rev Todd Humphrey and Rev Catherine Klein immediately upon notification so that others can be advised to quarantine or seek treatment.
- Other social distancing protocols including distancing from others outside your household, not touching or hugging, etc. are requested of all attendees.
- Any person who has a known medical condition that increases their risk of contracting COVID-19 is encouraged to participate in our services via our Virtual Sanctuary.
- Any person who has a medical condition that would prevent them for adhering to social distancing protocols, including but not limited to mask wearing, is encouraged to participate via our Virtual Sanctuary until restrictions are lifted.